The 21 Stages from 1 Subscriber to 1 Million

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm also at stage 13 heading towards 14.

As for how far I think I can go, I honestly think anyone here can reach stage 21+ with a little hard work. Over time the amount of people with access to computers grows, and the amount of people using YouTube grows. So each year it becomes easier to reach 1M subs than it was the year prior.

That coupled with the fact that the bigger your channel grows, the easier it is to keep growing through the snowball effect that YouTube tends to have - means it's more or less inevitable if we're still here several years from now ^^

Plus, the YouTube algorithm is being better optimised each year, and the latest change in particular made it a lot easier for channels to grow, so that's always a plus too.

I really like the stages you set up because I think it actually more accurately reflects the climb. It takes way longer to get the first 500 than it takes to go from say 1K to 2K.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Has been my philosophy for a while! When I train clients (gym/health) I always break it down in small achievable steps too. Makes it waaaay easier for them to keep going! Close to stage 8 btw!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
pretty good way to look at it. It's certainly easier once you start to get the ball rolling.

im in-between 17-18 so looks close but still a long way to go.