The 1 "Secret" to getting more viewers!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Alot of people ask "how do you get viewers?" and most people respond with ethier methods they know already or complicated hours of work. All of these people overlook one of the main points on youtube that all the big dogs have in common, they are all connected!

All of these youtubers have made it because they have friends of partners who help them.

If you want one tip that will 100% help you? That is get connected.
Instead of mindlessly spamming links here get to know people, give eachother shoutouts, make videos together, box eachother. All of these things get viewers coming to your channel, even if its 5 viewers a week from one channel, even 1 viewer a week. that is still one more person watching your videos!

So I hope this tip will help you people, I am happy to answer any other questions you may have!

Slán! (Goodbye In Irish)

Reactions: uncodedtrk

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah true only downside is not everyone is willing to or have the time to stay connected with you i think it takes certain people to actually care enough to keep in touch with others on a regular basis i have a few myself but id say this tip is more on the difficult end seeming that its more of a long term strategy.

Reactions: Rouge

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
yeah true only downside is not everyone is willing to or have the time to stay connected with you i think it takes certain people to actually care enough to keep in touch with others on a regular basis i have a few myself but id say this tip is more on the difficult end seeming that its more of a long term strategy.
yeaah I agree man, it all depends on how much effort people will put into promotion, however it works out better in the long run!

Reactions: Carl Hinton

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would have to agree, but it makes staying in touch with people sound like a chore. One of the main reasons I started was to feel part of a community and meet some interesting people who were similar in thinking to me, and I have met some really, really cool peeps on here.

Just remember, if it starts to feel like work, just schedule some uploads and take a break to gain some perspective :)

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, man, if you don't get a shout out it's like totally impossible to build a successful channel :(