That's it. I officially loathe Reddit.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's it. I officially loathe Reddit. I do so much now because apparently talking about how i would like select few big Youtubers to be pushed off their pedestals is a jealous and envious thing and it's wrong to want to get up there too. Talking about me in plain sight in my own thread! OP is jealous and wrong.....No duh I'm jealous I would like to be a big Youtuber myself. Evidently I can't have an opinion on that sub Reddit not to mention it's implied that my channel sucks and to "Git Gud"....Wth do you not think I'm trying? Geez. Ok Rant over.

P.s I know i said before i would like Youtube's thumbs-down button to work like a Reddit down-vote, I'm not so sure now.

Reactions: Anjim

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don;t worrry about those haters you make great content and Facebook and Twitter are better social media platforms to promote videos

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don;t worrry about those haters you make great content and Facebook and Twitter are better social media platforms to promote videos
I guess. Apparently opinions aren't allowed on Reddit unless everyone agrees.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's it. I officially loathe Reddit. I do so much now because apparently talking about how i would like select few big Youtubers to be pushed off their pedestals is a jealous and envious thing and it's wrong to want to get up there too. Talking about me in plain sight in my own thread! OP is jealous and wrong.....No duh I'm jealous I would like to be a big Youtuber myself. Evidently I can't have an opinion on that sub Reddit not to mention it's implied that my channel sucks and to "Git Gud"....Wth do you not think I'm trying? Geez. Ok Rant over.

P.s I know i said before i would like Youtube's thumbs-down button to work like a Reddit down-vote, I'm not so sure now.
One does not simply go to reddit expecting anything but dislikes and verbal slap-downs.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One does not simply go to reddit expecting anything but dislikes and verbal slap-downs.
Oh I got down-voted and got verbally slapped down that's for sure.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I avoid reddit lol. I post videos there occasionally but other than that...

Reactions: Devin

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yea who needs them! Even when you follow the rules you still get mods from other boards who want to cause you trouble

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm black. I loathed Reddit days after registering.

At least /r/all :mstickle:

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's how reddit is, they'll always take a chance to try to say some s**t to you -- I had someone s**t talk about me each and everytime they got, just went into a thread, didn't answer OPs question and just replied to my response to s**t talk lol