Finished/Closed Thanks everyone!

McNuggetsPro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Profile picture completed by @Kota , Outro Card completed by @MotionComedy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements for profile picture: (Completed by @Kota )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements for outro card: (Completed by @MotionComedy )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will make a video personally thanking you, shouting out your channel, and placing you on the sidebar of my channel. I'm looking forward to seeing your guys' creativity with this one! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I had nothing to do so i tried to make you a profile picture, you don't need to use it if you don't like i was just practicing some photo editing.

Attachments

McNuggetsPro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I had nothing to do so i tried to make you a profile picture, you don't need to use it if you don't like i was just practicing some photo editing.
Well it sure is better then what I'm using now, but I'll wait and see what others make! Thanks for your time!

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That was so nice of @MotionComedy to make an Outro card for you. It looks great, but I did want to point out it says "Thanks you" instead of "Thank you."