BlockyLive

Its, BlockyLive here and today I was looking on my analytics today and I noticed that people from this forum are watching my videos. I got about a 37% increase in views. In all my channel does not have many views but as a small youtuber this is a great thing. I have been looking for a way to get people on my channel and a place to help, and engage with others. I'm planning to stay on this site for a while again thank you.
:thanksthumbs::#1:

Where are you finding the analytics that show you what exact site they're coming from? All I'm seeing is "external sites".

Where are you finding the analytics that show you what exact site they're coming from? All I'm seeing is "external sites".
the creator studio app will tell you under the discovery option, i also think its in the analytics somewhere on youtube itself :)

Its, BlockyLive here and today I was looking on my analytics today and I noticed that people from this forum are watching my videos. I got about a 37% increase in views. In all my channel does not have many views but as a small youtuber this is a great thing. I have been looking for a way to get people on my channel and a place to help, and engage with others. I'm planning to stay on this site for a while again thank you.
:thanksthumbs::#1:
Im going to make a video response to this some time to day.

Back