TEXT ANIMATION! (A lot of work, but worth it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
HEY EVERYONE!

I just wanted to see what you all had to think about my attempt at text animation here and see what your thoughts on the subject were and to see if you had any other tips and tricks of your own. If you go to my channel, the video is called "Ratchet b***h" and the artist is "Redd Casey" (since I can not link it here). I was a super genius and decided to learn text animation by doing a music video for a friend of mine who raps a bazillion words a minute haha. needless to say. that took quite some time. anyway, I put the video together in Premiere pro, and every scene i wanted text animation, I would send over to After Effects, do the animation with the words over they lyrics, save, and send back to premiere, this took me about 2 months haha. let me know what u think, and if you have any questions on how the animation was done, I would be more than happy to explain!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Got here before this is moved to the review section.

So popular

Reactions: Freshly Finished

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Moved here to Reviews & Feedback section, but you're only allowed one feedback request per week. Review Request Rules listed at the top of the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.