Comedy texas youtubers assemble!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Answer 42 Films

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok so I'm part of a short skit (sketch comedy/other types of sketches) group that is based out of San Antonio, Texas. We usually make funny but inappropriate type videos but we're pretty easy to get along with and we are sooooo down with collaborating with other youtubers. Soooo, if you are somewhere in the vast Texas land and down to collaborate on some ridiculousness, please don't be afraid to send me a message or something and maybe we can set something up. I really hope to meet some of you and I'm excited to see where this could take us. :) btw, our main likes revolve around music, martial arts, youtube, videogames, comics, anime, and movies. just as a disclaimer :cold: lol. Though, we are pretty good at playing normal :cool:

Answer 42 Films

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so does this mean there are no youtubers other than us in texas???????? F-ing awesome :p

Answer 42 Films

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol sorry dude. If its any consolation I just watch your "poison" video, sh!ts pretty funny man.
Hey! That's actually a big consolation. I appreciate it. My favorite line "yea, but in all of those scenarios I didn't have a d!ck in my mouth"
I'll check your channel out too

Answer 42 Films

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmm ok well let me discuss with our gaming member (we all are in charge of different things) and ill get back to you man. though, I think on pc he would ask to play trouble in terrorist town or the hidden. anyway, don't quote me on that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.