Tell us about your channel, without advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is BRI.

My channel has my personal vlog called LIFE OF BRI.

I'm proudly Canadian and cover local Vancouver events. I have interacted with Import Models at Import Car Shows, shot large Smith & Wesson revolvers, and been in a music video set where a piano gets rained on by snow & rain machines endlessly.

Vlogs! Skits! Cinematography! A little bit of everything for everyone :)

Well, this is a fun thread.

Hi, I'm Elisabeth aka SoleilTech. I'm obsessed with technology, specifically mobile devices and apps, so I created a channel back in March to share my knowledge and interests every week. I'm enjoying myself so far and learning a lot!

Hello there, Everyone :)

My name is ToboRunner. I am a horror Let's Play commentator. I mostly play Amnesia: The Dark Descent and very scary indie horror games. What makes my channel unique is my girly screams of terror at any horror game, especially JUMPSCARES!!!!!

So come check me out, thank you. Here have a table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Want to learn something you didn't know you wanted to know? Want to become smarter in a way you didn't know you could get smarter? Want an answer to a question you didn't know you had? My Channel is the place to be!

My channel is a gaming channel. It's about having a place where I can post video reviews and gaming related vlogs (vlogs are maybe a near future thing). It's also about preserving gaming memories among friends but sharing those memories with a community that I want to slowly build within the YouTube community itself. It will also have random gaming videos here and there that are usually taken from playthroughs or during gaming sessions that I beleive are worth hanging onto and watching later on.

Yo what's up!

My name is Raymond aka Jaguar550 and Gay-gamer(yes i am open about this). I love gaming and wildly obsessed with Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden and many more games!

My channel is all about playthrough's/walkthrough's of mainly main stream games for PS3/PS4 without commentary! And Love scene's/relationships in gaming(Hetero, Bi and Gay or LGBT Themes).

What's up guys! I make vlogs, skits, and what ever comes to my mind with my friends. There's a lot more to come in the future! Hope you like my channel if you decide to check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back