Tell us about your channel, without advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalCreeper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm an active Youtube. I do prank calls, gaming reviews, and random clips. I like chicken and eggs.

KeirMeDear

The Dear of Keir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm Keir, for some odd reason I thought people would like a video everyday about me. For some odd reason it worked. Stay beautiful everyone :3

Reactions: BeeMenRef

rowdy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm rowdy and I am a minecrafter and pirate enthusiast :D I started making videos because it was something i thought could be alot of fun, and it is :D I'm not interested in fame or making money etc... I just make videos for fun and I hope that people get some enjoyment and entertainment out of what I do.

I also try to incorporate as many ideas from my subs as possible into the builds I make and the adventures we go on :D

Reactions: BeeMenRef
Reaction score
I do "Let's Play" game walkthrough videos, with commentary that is thorough, informative, and has a dark sense of British humour.

So far I have completed Let's Plays of Wolfenstein (2009) and Inversion, and I am currently doing LPs of TimeShift, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

I had some lovely comments on my Wolfenstein videos:
I've been looking for a good LP of this game for a while now and thankfully yours came around, I have to say it's the best one I've seen, thank you for taking it seriously, you are doing a great job.
I'd like to thank you for taking me through this delightful Wolfenstein journey, I feel that you did very good job let's playing. I am a little surprised you did so well, I feel that perhaps you are one of Youtubes 'hidden gems' of Let's Playing. Particularly I enjoyed the effort you put forth into editing certain videos with music, and maniacal laughter is always a bonus. I also enjoy how you don't use vulgarities, keeps your commentary very, shall we say 'classy' Thank you again.

PwnageHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a gaming channel, I upload daily videos of games from Batman: Arkham City to Co-op game like Portal 2. I hope to play more games in the furture.

MattandStitch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I post videos about me and my shiba inu pupp Stitch - just little fun entertaining videos.
User name is MattAnd Stitch - don't know how to post a link etc as it won't let me. But please have a look search 'Shiba Inu - Matt and Stitch'

:)

Baergo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mostly play games based on what I feel like playing. Most of my desire comes from being a little brother watching his older brother play video games and my jealousy that I never had the chance to be the cool older brother.

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I do comedy, how-to's, gaming, movies, commercial parodies, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! Oh, sorry, too much??? :eek:

Gillian Kate Hope

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I'm Gillian and I've spent too long NOT making music, so I'm starting, slowly but surely :)

showishere

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello!!
My channel focuses on street photography and photojournalism!!
I also like video editing, which I'm about to create a new playlist to help people with adobe premiere cs 5, 5.5, 6 .
I find interesting creating some "cinematic look" short movies and some cool presentations for dslrs and lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.