Tell me... How did you get all your 1000's of views?

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Promote, collab, create quality content, repeat.

plago

Reaction score
ive seen some people do video diaries of their life as a musician... like day to day stuff. behind the scences, hangin out etc. (reality show type stuff) then sprinkle you videos in there. it seems like everybody not only wants to hear your music but watch your whole backstory and catch the whole experience.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You're talented, but you need to educate yourself on the basics in order to get more popular, IMO.
Give your channel some love (background, layout)
Try to create a real music video for your covers, rather then just you playing a guitar in front of your webcam.
It's a visual medium, so step up the visuals.

Reactions: paskyskiesss

Gus Monkeyton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It really is as K.V Anime says. Those 3 things and really just keeping track of trends an analytics as you go. As we know, being on YouTube is rewarding, but can also be very frustrating. I wish I could say we would all be "discovered" instantly, but there are no shortcuts. Case and point, I had a video featuring my dog that got almost 200k views in the span of several days last year. It happened at a time when I'd been away from YouTube channel for well over 6 months. It was a fluke. And yeah, people love pet videos. I was happy, but also upset because it was the video I'd spend the least amount of time on and all those views didn't translate to many new subscribers. Anyhow, sorry to ramble, but hang in there and hit every social media network and blog you can find. Good luck. :)

LithaKelitha

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
My first video to hit 1000 views was about two stupid furby's I guess you need to find what people are looking for.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Well, I'm waiting for you to share your secrets... Go ahead! I kno you want to... LOL
upload consistently, weekly is usually the best, make sure the first 10 seconds of the video is best, at one point tell your audience why they should subscribe, what is good about your channel, put as many tags as possible in, make long descriptions too, if i searched "funny" and the word funny was in the description it would have a better chance of showing up. Reply to comments, even nasty ones! Say to haters thanks for watching! Because you are still getting views! Basically to sum it all up show whats good about your channel, add lots of tags, and don't give up!