Gaming Tekkit Series ACTORS/PLAYERS needed!

Mac

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need players for my new Tekkit series because it has roleplay and a storyline in it as well. If you are interested check out the playlist here and fill out the application form!:

Tekkit

Minecraft Username:
How Long have you been playing Tekkit for?:
Suggested Role/Job in series:
Do you have skype? (What is your Skype name?):
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your computer (Can you run Tekkit lag-free?)?:
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?:
Do you have a good mic?:
Any other information about yourself that you wish to tell me (Secret Serial Killer etc.)?:

[UPDATE]: Jobs needing to be filled:
-Farmers (2-4 needed)
-Guards (2-5 needed)
-Blacksmith (1 needed)
-Scout (1 needed)
-Railway Track Builder
-Infrastructure Management (Supplying Homes with power)

There will be community chests in the town hall for items that need to be shared with the rest of the town (Food, Metal, Armour, Weapons etc.) These items will be supplied by people with their respective jobs. Remember, if you need to borrow something from someone else, then leave a sign saying so.

Characters will be added as time goes on and you will be notified when this will soon happen with your character. Also, you may have to build your own character's home/workplace (If not, then we will help you build it.)

More on-screen time will be given to those who excel in building/personality.

Thanks if you applied, and remember that not all applications will be accepted so don't get p****d off with me if you don't.

And remember, if you grief or steal repeatedly you will be banned permanently. Griefing and stealing can be traced and is therefore futile.

Donnie Luther

Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Dwl4
How Long have you been playing Tekkit for?: a while maybe about, a half a year
Suggested Role/Job in series: I can be anything, an actor, a builder, pretty much everything.
Do you have skype? yes
Skype Name: i wont put it on here, but messege me if i got the job
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your computer (Can you run Tekkit lag-free?)?: 10, i have a great computer.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?: it really depends, i can be mature when i want to, but i can also be crazy when i want to. i can switch my maturity on and off​
Do you have a good mic?: yes
Any other information about yourself that you wish to tell me (Secret Serial Killer etc.)?: I can build really well, i have had experience in acting before. I make music, so if you need any, i can make you music free of charge, of course, i would want credit though. I look forward to your response.

Justin Diaz

Reaction score
futuregamedesine
15(16 in a few :D)
Since when you made me download it :)
I would love to be a Guard or Farmer.
I do not have a skype. :( But I know from Chatroulette and Omegle that I have an awesome mic.
I know when to be serious and when to goof off.
More info? I like trains.

Masuoka101

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Minecraft Username:Masuoka101
How Long have you been playing Tekkit for?: 6 months? in not sure lol
Suggested Role/Job in series: Infrastructure Management
Do you have skype? (What is your Skype name?): Masuoka101
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your computer (Can you run Tekkit lag-free?)?: 10 ( i can run lag free!!!)
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?: 10
Do you have a good mic?: yeah turtle beach px21
Any other information about yourself that you wish to tell me (Secret Serial Killer etc.)?: i have a tekkit series on my channel at the moment :D

Godammlover

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's just a more advanced version of minecraft.
I know what Tekkit is, I was one of the first users to use Tekkit. I understand it, I just do not like it.