TeeSpring Shelf?

TNA

Reaction score
Very excited to hit 10K subs yesterday, and had some designs I really wanted to put on the YouTube x TeeSpring shelf to offer my community.

Now I live in Canada, but the Eligibility guidelines are really poorly written and their support seems to deem my question not too important, so have they rolled out the TeeSpring march shelf to content creators outside of the US, namely Canada?

I've seen people outside of the US have the shelf, but I've looked at a bunch of Canadian pages and they don't seem to have it. Any insight would be appreciated!

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I have nearly 40,000 subs now and no community strikes...so I definitely qualify, but I STILL can't get the TeeSpring shelf. When I go to "monetisation" on the Studio Beta the "Merchandise" option is not there.

I got through to youtube support through "chat" and they confirmed that I qualify but they could not tell me why I don't have access. My guess is that it is still rolling out to some channels and mine will eventually get it. If you think about it, TeeSpring would probably not be able to cope with the demand if everybody who was eligible was given access at the same time.

Reactions: TNA

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Congratulations on hitting 10,000 subs by the way - that's a significant milestone!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
@TNA @Yachts For Sale

According to TeeSpring:
Teespring has officially integrated with YouTube!
This means that you can have your merchandise appear directly below your YouTube videos. Viewers in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Canada, Australia and the United States will be able to browse and purchase your official merch (this will open up to more countries soon!)*

You qualify and should have the merchshelf in your channel. I live in France and I got the shelf.
Here's what I did... I sent them an email from Creator Studio and asked nicely to enable the shelf. When they replied I sent them another email for them to enable Memberships in my channel and it also worked!

Merchself is pretty cool! really like how the channel looks, specially since some 100K subs channels didn't integrate it or don't have it (same for memberships)

TNA

Reaction score
Congratulations on hitting 10,000 subs by the way - that's a significant milestone!
Thank you! I hope you get yours soon. It's a real bummer it isn't integrated right away :(

@TNA @Yachts For Sale

According to TeeSpring:
Teespring has officially integrated with YouTube!
This means that you can have your merchandise appear directly below your YouTube videos. Viewers in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Canada, Australia and the United States will be able to browse and purchase your official merch (this will open up to more countries soon!)*

You qualify and should have the merchshelf in your channel. I live in France and I got the shelf.
Here's what I did... I sent them an email from Creator Studio and asked nicely to enable the shelf. When they replied I sent them another email for them to enable Memberships in my channel and it also worked!

Merchself is pretty cool! really like how the channel looks, specially since some 100K subs channels didn't integrate it or don't have it (same for memberships)
I sent a tweet to TeamYouTube and it seems they haven't rolled it out fully yet so I guess it's a waiting game. Where did you send your email? Maybe I will try to do that to get it enabled ...

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! I hope you get yours soon. It's a real bummer it isn't integrated right away :(

I sent a tweet to TeamYouTube and it seems they haven't rolled it out fully yet so I guess it's a waiting game. Where did you send your email? Maybe I will try to do that to get it enabled ...
Email in your YPP Creator Studio