Vlog Teen Vlogging Collab Group! :D

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm Kyra and I'm looking for people who want to do a teen collab group! :D It's for people who are 13-17! :D And you can be from anywhere in the world! And I'm fine with almost any types of videos! :D But usually I'm into very unique videos! :D So just message me here or on my youtube channel! :D

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What sort of things were you planning on doing and how would you go around doing it? :)

Reactions: Kyra Adler

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What sort of things were you planning on doing and how would you go around doing it? :)
Well I don't know how to describe my videos but they usually have something artistic in it! But I'm open to funny videos and DIYs and anything really! :D And I'd probably make a youtube channel for the collab group! :D I think the m,most important thing that everybody has a unique and individual personality rather than blending in with each other! :) I hope you consider joining! :D

lilly55623

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested! DM me on insta. @lillian_thequeen

AshRulex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
Im interested in joining. Im actually 13 but my tablet if stupid..

Bobby and Emily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I liked your channel! Just keep doing what you're doing!! please check out my channel as well. We are a couple who vlogs our adventures!:)