Technology-based Username ideas?

Corey Martin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, YTtalk. I'm new to this website but not to YouTube. I've had a few channels but none of them really took off. I want to create a new channel where I make technology-based videos involving reviews, tutorials, PC tours, and other types of videos. I've got everything I need to make the channel, except the username. If you would like to help me think of a username please do! The channel will be mainly based on the Windows OS and repairing PC's. Thanks so much, ANY form of help is appreciated!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, YTtalk. I'm new to this website but not to YouTube. I've had a few channels but none of them really took off. I want to create a new channel where I make technology-based videos involving reviews, tutorials, PC tours, and other types of videos. I've got everything I need to make the channel, except the username. If you would like to help me think of a username please do! The channel will be mainly based on the Windows OS and repairing PC's. Thanks so much, ANY form of help is appreciated!
Hi, welcome to YTtalk. I've moved this to the branding / design forum. :)

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
CoreyMoreTech It's like a play on your name kind of, looked it up and found nothing. Which is great! If anyone searches your name they will find only you :D :D.

PatrickLongChen

Reaction score
If this is based off of Windows, then I believe the naming can be a bit tough. A few names I have under my belt include

TheTechnocrat

ThePCGuildWorker

The Techno-RepairMan

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Dunno, but make up a word that contains Xs, Ys, and/or Zs. Those letters make us subconsciously think of advanced technology and it's why a lot of medicines have those letters.

GoldenLiz

Reaction score
How about PC EMT?
(As in PC Emergency Microcomputer Technician)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Window repair man