Technical help

Fran's Corner

Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me? The last thread I posted was a bit of a fiasco (except for one person who was very helpful), and I'm still trying to sort out my problem.

I don't think I'm able to use the headset with the four jacks, however, I may have found an alternative. I'm currently unemployed and don't have a lot of money, so I need to make sure what I'm buying works and it's not a waste of money.

Headset: Beexcellent Gaming Headset Stereo Surround Sound Gaming Headphones with Breathing RGB Light & Adjustable Mic for PS4 PC Xbox One(S/X) Laptop Mac

Splitter: Headphone Mic Splitters Adapter, POSUGEAR 3.5mm Male to 2 Dual 3.5mm Female Audio Mic Y Splitter Adapter Compatible with Phone, Laptop, PS4,Gaming Headset, External Microphone and MP3 players

The issue I have is that the audio only works from the monitor (meaning that, if I plug regular headphones via the tower, I can still hear everything from the monitor, and not from the headphones), and the only available plug is the standard 3.5mm jack. So, if I plug the green and pink jacks of the headset into the two black audio and mic of the splitter, and plug that into the monitor, I should be able to hear and record audio. Right?

If anyone knows anything about this tech stuff, please :help:. I'm stuck and cannot launch my channel if I don't sort this out.

Thank you :thanksthumbs:
Amazon Headset.pngAmazon Audio Splitter.png

Back