• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Technical help

Fran's Corner

Reaction score
Website
franscornerblog.com
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me? The last thread I posted was a bit of a fiasco (except for one person who was very helpful), and I'm still trying to sort out my problem.

I don't think I'm able to use the headset with the four jacks, however, I may have found an alternative. I'm currently unemployed and don't have a lot of money, so I need to make sure what I'm buying works and it's not a waste of money.

Headset: Beexcellent Gaming Headset Stereo Surround Sound Gaming Headphones with Breathing RGB Light & Adjustable Mic for PS4 PC Xbox One(S/X) Laptop Mac

Splitter: Headphone Mic Splitters Adapter, POSUGEAR 3.5mm Male to 2 Dual 3.5mm Female Audio Mic Y Splitter Adapter Compatible with Phone, Laptop, PS4,Gaming Headset, External Microphone and MP3 players

The issue I have is that the audio only works from the monitor (meaning that, if I plug regular headphones via the tower, I can still hear everything from the monitor, and not from the headphones), and the only available plug is the standard 3.5mm jack. So, if I plug the green and pink jacks of the headset into the two black audio and mic of the splitter, and plug that into the monitor, I should be able to hear and record audio. Right?

If anyone knows anything about this tech stuff, please :help:. I'm stuck and cannot launch my channel if I don't sort this out.

Thank you :thanksthumbs:
Amazon Headset.pngAmazon Audio Splitter.png