Tech Support with Symphonious

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
If you can't fix your computer through my methods, give up and go live 0n an Amish farm, because these tips are fool proof.

[youtube]

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I liked it, I thought the computer jokes were funny although I didnt get anything as soon as you mentioned these moustache people, maybe it is just me but I thought that was completely random to the video but I might not be getting the point of it. The song at the end was funny and where you come back on dancing that made me laugh loads and was the highlight IMO. I checked out some of your music ones and I showed my girlfriend the serious one and she thought it was really good and thinks you are much better off doing more serious music videos and I agree, she thinks you sound a bit like Jamiroquai although I thought you sounded like Maroon 5 a bit, kind of a mix really, she also commented on the high pitched sort of parts saying a lot of people cannot pull them bits off so well but you do with ease it seems. Maybe do some videos that can include your more serious music? I really aint sure how that would work though. This one I enjoyed more than the last and found it much easier to get the jokes. Good work.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I liked it, I thought the computer jokes were funny although I didnt get anything as soon as you mentioned these moustache people, maybe it is just me but I thought that was completely random to the video but I might not be getting the point of it. The song at the end was funny and where you come back on dancing that made me laugh loads and was the highlight IMO. I checked out some of your music ones and I showed my girlfriend the serious one and she thought it was really good and thinks you are much better off doing more serious music videos and I agree, she thinks you sound a bit like Jamiroquai although I thought you sounded like Maroon 5 a bit, kind of a mix really, she also commented on the high pitched sort of parts saying a lot of people cannot pull them bits off so well but you do with ease it seems. Maybe do some videos that can include your more serious music? I really aint sure how that would work though. This one I enjoyed more than the last and found it much easier to get the jokes. Good work.
There was nothing to "get" with the mustache people lol, it was 100 percent random. That's the pont lol. But yeah my next video will be a rock song, it may be a tongue in cheek one, but whether the lyrical content is goofy or not, the structure and sound and melody will be easy to get into.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
There was nothing to "get" with the mustache people lol, it was 100 percent random. That's the pont lol. But yeah my next video will be a rock song, it may be a tongue in cheek one, but whether the lyrical content is goofy or not, the structure and sound and melody will be easy to get into.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am glad to hear I wasnt just being dumb thinking where did that even come from :D I look forward to it.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I am glad to hear I wasnt just being dumb thinking where did that even come from :D I look forward to it.
I think I was hoping that when you first heard the mustache people thing you'd be like "wtf? That was random" But THEN when I actually made a whole song about it you'd be like "LOL... now he's singing about them???" That was my intention.

Reactions: Michael