Other Tech Channel Collab

Amaan

Hi,

Thanks for clicking on my thread. I recently started a tech channel on YouTube where I do a number of different videos related to technology. For example I do build videos, old tech videos and some DIY stuff. I am currently looking for someone who is also interested in technology and is also looking to collab with another smaller YouTuber; I currently have 60 subscribers.

A few videos that I have in mind is doing something like LinusTechTips 'The WAN Show' but also share each others ideas and help each other out. If you have any other ideas do let me know.

I am 16 years old and would like to collab with someone aged around 16. If you would like to collab feel free to comment down below or drop me an email at amaanshaw@live.co.uk

Thanks for reading!

Hi,

Thanks for clicking on my thread. I recently started a tech channel on YouTube where I do a number of different videos related to technology. For example I do build videos, old tech videos and some DIY stuff. I am currently looking for someone who is also interested in technology and is also looking to collab with another smaller YouTuber; I currently have 60 subscribers.

A few videos that I have in mind is doing something like LinusTechTips 'The WAN Show' but also share each others ideas and help each other out. If you have any other ideas do let me know.

I am 16 years old and would like to collab with someone aged around 16. If you would like to collab feel free to comment down below or drop me an email at amaanshaw@live.co.uk

Thanks for reading!
Hey, id be interested in doing a collab video.

Back