• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

*Tears of Joy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumble

Crumble the Plant lives in DAS BOOT
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
106 more subscribes until my solo-channel reaches 2000, i'm so happy. I'm going to continue Vlogging, going to buy a new camcorder and carry on trucking! <3

3 more subscribers on The Gamer Guys until 150, then we can release our special video. Huehuehue!

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Congratulations on almost getting to your goals on two channels! You're doing just fine! Good luck on getting them both ;)

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
106 more subscribes until my solo-channel reaches 2000, i'm so happy. I'm going to continue Vlogging, going to buy a new camcorder and carry on trucking! <3

3 more subscribers on The Gamer Guys until 150, then we can release our special video. Huehuehue!
Congratulations on the subscribers. You are doing very well/good/greaty on youtube! ;) :) :D

Crumble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks all. ['=
I'm very confident now i've gotten things sorted! ^^

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
You're doing mighty fine! Those last 100 subscribers before 2,000 were pretty intense for me! World war 1! YEAH! The depression! WOOH! Woodstock, man! YEAH! my birthday, SHIBBY! The new century! HELL YEAH! Be excited dude, seriously, that was what i was like!

Crumble

Reaction score
Channel Type
You're doing mighty fine! Those last 100 subscribers before 2,000 were pretty intense for me! World war 1! YEAH! The depression! WOOH! Woodstock, man! YEAH! my birthday, SHIBBY! The new century! HELL YEAH! Be excited dude, seriously, that was what i was like!
Oh gosh i bet! It'll be a snail trail from here to 2000! D:

Reactions: Grant Casual

stepmack35

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! Good luck on your road to 2,000 subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.