teaching computers

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So i got this video idea and I've actually been planning this for some time now. So far i want to start it as a show (its going to be the first time i use this feature) so I'm hoping that YouTube will approve it once i apply for it. Basically for the first season of the show i want to go over computer Hardware this will have each different episode going over something related to hardware, i already have thoughts of a few, here what i got:
  • BIOS
  • Motherboard
  • CPUs
  • Storage devices
  • Video
  • Memory
  • Power supplies
and anything else that may come to mind. So my question to anyone who reads this is, will you be interested in learning about these topics or do you think it will catch the attention of others?

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People look for these things as needed, even people who want to learn so they don't have to pay someone. I've looked up tutorials before, like when i changed a friends LCD laptop screen. I learned from youtube.

Other stuff to add is:

Video Cards - unless is under video
Sound Cards
Fan coolers

Pretty sure there is more :)

Good luck!

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
People look for these things as needed, even people who want to learn so they don't have to pay someone. I've looked up tutorials before, like when i changed a friends LCD laptop screen. I learned from youtube.

Other stuff to add is:

Video Cards - unless is under video
Sound Cards
Fan coolers

Pretty sure there is more :)

Good luck!
Yea im planning to go over some of those common things, theirs probably even a few more that i could add but then again i can just find sub section that relate to them instead of making a whole video about it.

Wow what's funny is I was looking for tutorials like this not even 2 hours ago. If you go with it, I look forward to watching!
I already started producing the video's, but i dont expect it to be up on my channel for a few weeks due to other videos that are backed up and i havent had a chance to upload.