Taking advantage of a situation?

z
semi famous meaning?? How many views/subs does he/she have?
Okay so I just learned semi famous is 200,000 subs, so this guy is semi semi semi famous? He has 6000 subs, but he's close friends with a guy who has about 4 million subs. They collabed together a few times. Very few.

O
Okay so I just learned semi famous is 200,000 subs, so this guy is semi semi semi famous? He has 6000 subs, but he's close friends with a guy who has about 4 million subs. They collabed together a few times. Very few.

Okay so you want to try use this semi famous guy to your full potential to gain the most you can from him??

O

Okay so you want to try use this semi famous guy to your full potential to gain the most you can from him??
Well when you say it like that....No ._.
I basically want to impress him to a point to where he'll be like "LAWL. I gotta show this to other ppls."

Well when you say it like that....No ._.
I basically want to impress him to a point to where he'll be like "LAWL. I gotta show this to other ppls."
Make friends with him, get to know him better, comment on more of his videos, pvt message him, don't be too over the top but you know be better than everyone else get involved that little bit more.

It's toby turner.

Sup guys!
So recently a semi-famous YouTuber, who is really close friends with a really famous YouTuber (they recently toured Europe together), has subscribed to me on YouTube. At first I thought "Cool, he likes my videos, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing!" but now I'm thinking that I might be a little stupid. I can't think of anything right now, but do you think there's anything I can do that might give me a little boost in exposure?

And if SocialBlade is to be believed he's only subscribed to 49 other people. Makes me feel all special and stuff :D
i wouldnt worry dude just keep doing what your doing i commented on some of your vids since i do comedy as well Ive had this girl sub to me before with 12k subs i didnt change a thing

i wouldnt worry dude just keep doing what your doing i commented on some of your vids since i do comedy as well Ive had this girl sub to me before with 12k subs i didnt change a thing
Lol that's kinda depressing ._. BUT, if they subscribed to us, it must mean we're doing something right :D

Back