Taking advantage of a situation?

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Sup guys!
So recently a semi-famous YouTuber, who is really close friends with a really famous YouTuber (they recently toured Europe together), has subscribed to me on YouTube. At first I thought "Cool, he likes my videos, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing!" but now I'm thinking that I might be a little stupid. I can't think of anything right now, but do you think there's anything I can do that might give me a little boost in exposure?

And if SocialBlade is to be believed he's only subscribed to 49 other people. Makes me feel all special and stuff :D

Reactions: Itskamren

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
depends on how you view a Famous Youtuber :) but im sure its no problem getting a "little" help. im sure that famous youtuber also got pushed/lifted as well

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Who is the big youtuber? How many subscribers does he have?
depends on how you view a Famous Youtuber :)
I don't want to say his name because if he ever googles himself he might find this thread xD but the Semi-famous guy who subscribed to me has about 6000 subs right now, but his friend his approaching 4 million on his main channel.

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
ask him if he would like to do a clooabs and if so prepare it in a way for him he just needs to atttend.
Nahh, he doesn't really do skits like I do so we couldn't really collab. Besides, he's waaaay too far for me to collab with him.

G

glitboy

I don't want to say his name because if he ever googles himself he might find this thread xD but the Semi-famous guy who subscribed to me has about 6000 subs right now, but his friend his approaching 4 million on his main channel.
It's holasoygerman. He is subscribed to 49 people and is approaching 4 million subs.

Oh, and 6000 subs is not semi-famous, more like 200,000 ;)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
z
Sup guys!
So recently a semi-famous YouTuber, who is really close friends with a really famous YouTuber (they recently toured Europe together), has subscribed to me on YouTube. At first I thought "Cool, he likes my videos, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing!" but now I'm thinking that I might be a little stupid. I can't think of anything right now, but do you think there's anything I can do that might give me a little boost in exposure?

And if SocialBlade is to be believed he's only subscribed to 49 other people. Makes me feel all special and stuff :D
semi famous meaning?? How many views/subs does he/she have?

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
It's holasoygerman. He is subscribed to 49 people and is approaching 4 million subs.

Oh, and 6000 subs is not semi-famous, more like 200,000 ;)
Lmao, no, I don't know spanish (even though I'm half puerto rican :crying: ) and the famous one isn't the one subscribed to 49 people, his friend with the 6000 subs is :D just stop trying to be a detective :eek: