Take A Picture of Your Recording Setup :)

Teequ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow aha how come all you guys have cannons and I can't even afford my Logitech c920 nearly

Reactions: ProjectJamesify

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow aha how come all you guys have cannons and I can't even afford my Logitech c920 nearly
Well look at it from the bright side! The Logitech C920 is great and I'm sure you can make quality content with it ;D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, basically this is a picture of my recording setup per say, I couldn't fit my motorbike in the house hence the helmet. For the main recording I use a Drift Ghost S and a Drift Stealth 2, I had a GoPro, but that decided to eject itself onto the road mid use......luckily I caught it on camera and uploaded it to youtube. Also starting to use my wife's Cannon 600D. For editing I use a mix between a custom windows desktop 'rig', my iPad and MacBook.
20160928_184828961_iOS.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1475092978,1475092787][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1475093085][/DOUBLEPOST][[DOUBLEPOST=1475093292][/DOUBLEPOST]
The C920 is really decent!, First time I used one I was very impressed with it and the autofocus ability. With the right lighting placement It looked like it would work well for closeup shots and reviews plus still show good clarity like a DSLR can.

Reactions: markkaz

Michael Lebert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I came to think about this. If you record videos for talking mainly what is your "set" I want something professional but "mine" something unique. The unique part is up to me but for the professional part what's the basic set setup? What does yours look like? (I'm not going to copy,maybe take a visual tip) I'm still trying to save for stuff to keep you posted. Thanks in advance for answers! Have a good day!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
upload_2016-10-1_13-45-53.png
Pretty much everything is done with a microphone, electric piano, and the canon 70D (which I had packed away...). I need to bounce between PC and Mac because some music programs that I use are less buggy on different operating systems... x_x I have a really outdated PC (the thing can barely handle vista! lol), and plan to get a new one in the next few months. :p

Most of my time is spent sitting on the floor near my piano. xD I'm sitting there right now, actually.. :p

Reactions: Crown

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey guys here is my current rig. I know it's getting a little bit old but it still manages to render my 4 minute videos in reasonable time (Around 2 hours). I've had this for about 5 years now so I know it's time to get an upgrade but I'l just have to wait until I've saved a bit more money. Recently I have bought a new VGA connector so the screws are much more rigid, this means the screen connection doesn't drop out so often as the cable actually stays in 80% of the time. This rig performs reasonably well with adobe AE and Premiere CS5 and I think the full stick of ram definitely helps with that.