Tags in video description

SkrrTigris443

Reaction score
So I'm aware of the fact that loads of tags in the description of a video could result in your channel getting suspended by YouTube, but at the same time tags do help a lot, I know it. So what I did is I took a bunch of tags (about 3k characters) and created a text that actually makes sense, looks human-made and has all those tags included in it. Subtlety. Is there still a risk of getting suspended?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So I'm aware of the fact that loads of tags in the description of a video could result in your channel getting suspended by YouTube, but at the same time tags do help a lot, I know it. So what I did is I took a bunch of tags (about 3k characters) and created a text that actually makes sense, looks human-made and has all those tags included in it. Subtlety. Is there still a risk of getting suspended?

That is fine. In fact that is what you're supposed to do. Just make sure that the tags do indeed describe the content of the video and that you're not repeating keywords over and over. It does have to be relevant and not spammy.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, you can still get suspended... a friend of mine lost his channel last year because of spamming tags in the description so you always wanna be careful with that. He started a new one using his parent's account and name and grew it again without spamming tags, problem is we never know when they are going to review our channel so one day it might just disappear even if you didn't know and disputing won't really make a change most of the times