Vlog Tag, You're It!

lol sorry I confuse ppl ... its a natural talent of mine lol but seriously i think i have a base idea of the tag but i need an ecample and then to see if i´m in the right or the wrong

I think the video chains along like in the forum we comment and thus create a running order so the OP tags the first poster on the thread and then the first poster tags the second poster the second poster tags the third and so on :O I assume anyway be a bit difficult now as the same few people (including myself) are like replying to each other XD

I think the video chains along like in the forum we comment and thus create a running order so the OP tags the first poster on the thread and then the first poster tags the second poster the second poster tags the third and so on :O I assume anyway be a bit difficult now as the same few people (including myself) are like replying to each other XD
I´m thinking like this ... you make a video and you say in the video at the end "YOU are tagged" but don´t mention any names and thus the viewer has to make a video not mattering who he or she is and that is tagged everyone can participate ... maybe ?

I´m thinking like this ... you make a video and you say in the video at the end "YOU are tagged" but don´t mention any names and thus the viewer has to make a video not mattering who he or she is and that is tagged everyone can participate ... maybe ?

I thought that but the OP mentioned throwing an object and the next video catching it which is a good idea so the tag would need to be aimed at someone for them to know to catch something so that's why I think it's a USER tags USER and not user tags their viewer kinda thing... I think :eek:

So for an example, let's say I started. I would title my video "Tag, You're It, Polan!" Then in the video I would mention the person that posted next on here, tag them in the description, etc. That's what I had in mind but we could change it if it's too confusing :eek:

I thought that but the OP mentioned throwing an object and the next video catching it which is a good idea so the tag would need to be aimed at someone for them to know to catch something so that's why I think it's a USER tags USER and not user tags their viewer kinda thing... I think :eek:
I get what you say but we could do this as well ... what if not mentioning a person but generalizing in the video and the description that what "I" throw (the one talking in the video) needs to be cought by the person making a response video and at the beginning of the video they need to catch something identical or similar to what i threw and at the end of his video to do the same thing and the videos continuing so to be response videos from either one person or more and the videos continuing to be response videos ... but w8 youtube took them down ... hmm ... well ... then link in the video and the description to the video from who you "caught" the object and so you would mention only at the beginning the person that you caught it from and so will do the next person

Back