Vlog Tag, You're It!

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi guys, this is Paul and I had an idea today in class (no, I wasn't paying attention, obviously). For this collab, I will start and then "tag" the next person that posts on this thread. That person will proceed to "tag" the next person, and on and on. In the video, it should have:

-The title as "Tag, You're It! [insert your channel name]
-Answers to these questions (I may come up with more):
  1. What is your name?
  2. How old are you?
  3. Where are you from?
  4. When did you first start making videos?
  5. Who is your favorite YouTuber and why?
  6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done (or witnessed happen to someone else)?
  7. What is your goal in life?
-Show us an interesting object in your house
-Next, watch some videos of the person you are tagging (remember, this is the person that posts under you in this thread) and tell us which of his/her videos you liked best and why
-At the very end, throw and object to the side as if you are "passing" it on to the next "tagged" person (this would also be in the beginning of your video, except you would be catching that object)

Most importantly, have fun! If you are "it", you can make your video whenever, but don't keep us waiting too long! Technically this can go on forever, if people keep posting :p

Reactions: xandru8

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
eh, tag me in a video so i can link back to it and you gain views.
Uhh what? That doesn't even make sense. How would I gain views if this a chain sort of thing? If what you mean is in general, yes this will help people get views from each other. What's wrong with that?
*don't count this as a tagged post for the thread*

Luke Scotney

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
This look fun :D ! What I don't get is on my channel I'd put "Tag You're it! LittleLukeh" Shouldn't I put the channel name of the person I'm tagging next? :O Like my video be titled "Tag You're it! JessiblahTV" If I was say tagging her? Or have I completely missed the ball here and the idea has just gone over my head lol?

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This look fun :D ! What I don't get is on my channel I'd put "Tag You're it! LittleLukeh" Shouldn't I put the channel name of the person I'm tagging next? :O Like my video be titled "Tag You're it! JessiblahTV" If I was say tagging her? Or have I completely missed the ball here and the idea has just gone over my head lol?
Haha well you would be putting your OWN channel name. Think of it as you're tagged, so you're posting the video. I mean, either way could work, I just decided to do it one way when it could easily just be the other way :p

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha well you would be putting your OWN channel name. Think of it as you're tagged, so you're posting the video. I mean, either way could work, I just decided to do it one way when it could easily just be the other way :p
but isn´t the basic idea simple like we do the video and we just leave it in that "Tag Your it ..." and the next person that reads / views the video or description is instantly tagged so you don´t have to do anything afterwords posting the video ?