Cidic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When i've been trying to tag videos lately, when I get to about 400+/500 characters it says that my 'tags are too long' and I have to delete a ton in order to publish... Anyone else get this or know how to solve it?

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That happened to me before few days when I was uploading video to friends Channel (Collaboration on short movie, I was an editor and uploader)... He got about 60 tags (with average of 7 characters per tag) and I needed to remove about 7 tags to get it working.
Idea: use shorter tags and keep it in small amount (5-10 is just fine per video)

Cidic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That happened to me before few days when I was uploading video to friends Channel (Collaboration on short movie, I was an editor and uploader)... He got about 60 tags (with average of 7 characters per tag) and I needed to remove about 7 tags to get it working.
Idea: use shorter tags and keep it in small amount (5-10 is just fine per video)
Ah alright, cheers man ^

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think it's just YouTube's way of saying: "Don't get too carried away with the tags". You can describe a video accurately in fewer tags.