TableTop Gaming Channel Names?

TableTopStop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm starting up a YT/Twitch channel for Tabletop games. I will be weekly purchasing games and playing/reviewing them. It will also consist of a weekly D&D session with friends/family. I've come up with TableTopStop but it just seems so uncreative. I could only think of one and it is "Critty" and it just seems weird to me and also seems like its taking to much from Critical Role. Please help :help:

Update: I just stuck with my first name, TableTopStop. Hopefully one day it will let me show others the fun of tabletop games and RPGs.

Last edited:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you go into table top games? What do you do besides table top games and youtube?
Great that you found your youtube name!

TableTopStop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you go into table top games? What do you do besides table top games and youtube?
Great that you found your youtube name!
I was born and raised in Florida but moved around a few times while my father was in the military. I'm currently 20 years old. Well my father has always been a huge nerd and I grew up playing TCGs like Yu-Gi-Oh and MTG mostly playing video games though. Then as I got older I started playing games like Munchkin, D&D, Warhammer and just a bunch of games like that. Other than tabletop games I'm currently in the Army and have just been traveling around a lot to see the world. I just went snowboarding and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. Currently I'm stationed in Texas so I've never seen mountains or anything until I got here and they're probably like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm just glad I found such an awesome community of people trying to do the same thing that can help and support me through this journey of YouTube.

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler