Syndication

Bill Hower

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me here. I cannot Edit my videos to allow them to be viewed on mobile devices. It seems when I upload video, YouTube automatically bans the video from mobile devices if there is copyrited material, but doesn't offer a way to allow it on mobiles.
I understand the owner has a right to disallow this, but why can't I see a choice to change that in Syndication under advanced settings? It doesn't even give me a selection on the videos where I own all the content. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks much

Screen Shot
Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 8.15.53 AM.jpg

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I hope someone can help me here. I cannot Edit my videos to allow them to be viewed on mobile devices. It seems when I upload video, YouTube automatically bans the video from mobile devices if there is copyrited material, but doesn't offer a way to allow it on mobiles.
I understand the owner has a right to disallow this, but why can't I see a choice to change that in Syndication under advanced settings? It doesn't even give me a selection on the videos where I own all the content. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks much

Screen Shot
View attachment 2310
Its automatically allowed on mobile if it has no copyrighted content :)

Rhys Andrews

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks much

Screen Shot
View attachment 2310
Syndication:
Everywhere

That means that a video is available on all platforms, If the problem persists then I guess you'll have to contact YouTube...

Bill Hower

Reaction score
Syndication:
Everywhere

That means that a video is available on all platforms, If the problem persists then I guess you'll have to contact YouTube...
I realize that's what it means, I was just wondering why there's no option to change it. There used to be that option on the old interface. Then they screwed it up, had to re-invent the wheel.