Symph's tips for the opinional vlogger

JunkDrawerVideos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is all really great advice. Thank you. I'm trying to get into vlogging now. My channel is sort of a lot of different things right now but since it's next to impossible to get other people to participate in videos I think I'm going to be settling on vlogs soon. A lot of this is stuff i've been trying to do. Still I appreciate seeing advice like this, thank you for sharing it.

Reactions: xandru8 and Symph

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Tip #4 really gets me. It's my biggest problem to be honest. I know I have that ability to be me and turn it up to 100 percent, but my thing is that I'm pretty scared to completely let loose. Mostly because I know family will eventually find me, even if I don't tell them about my accounts. Those who follow me on Twitter know how I tweet. That's the real me. I get to do that because none of my family has or knows about my Twitter account.

Hell.... I'd go as far as to say that's the biggest thing holding me back at the moment. My fear of going over the top, and really being everything I can be. Of course this comes back to my childhood, and how I was pretty much forced to be something I was not. But that's a different story for a different time.

Now, I realize that this could be my chance to "shine" I guess you could say. Truth is, I'm very opinionated, and I have a lot of stuff to talk about. I just keep 99% of it tucked away.

I've been working on editing, and I think I'm getting better. At the very least, I indeed can get rid of those down times. So now I don't have to worry about not sneezing. xD

Oh... If I be me, I'll have tons of humor. But I probably won't get any support from mothers. I swear a lot. It's just the way I am. I can't help that. >_>

So to finish an unusually lengthy post for me, I was doing everything wrong on my other channel. I was a fake, with the personality of a cardboard box. I admit it. xD Hopefully I'll get some more courage this time around, and actually perform to my full potential. :/ We'll have to wait and see.

Great post. It definitely helped highlight all the wrong I was doing. :)

amylove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I really appreciate this post and the comments within it. Vlogging is something recent I have been doing, I do not get too many views and sometimes wonder if even what I say is interesting, I keep trying. At the moment it is a tool which helps me in conversation in real life, especially meetings as I've never really been one to express an opinion. Being able to look at myself and the way I present things has been helpful in trying to improve.

Some vloggers are very captivating and enthusiastic about what they talk about and I hope one day I can feel this comfortable talking about things as they do. These tips are really great and it's nice to find more vloggers to follow :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382052845,1382052727][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm trying to get into vlogging now. My channel is sort of a lot of different things right now but since it's next to impossible to get other people to participate in videos
I'm similar.... my channel is kind of random and doesn't seem to have much direction at all. Look forward to seeing the development of another newbie vlogger! :)

Reactions: xandru8 and Michael

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
You guys just... I can't believe this thread still helps people!!!! WHOOP WHOOP LETS DO A DANCE!!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMPHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WHERE YA BEEN AT ?
I went on an expedition to the bottom of the ocean Jose, I've made many friends with many fish, and I shall have many story to tell when I come back, we will also be having many fish sticks, because while me and the fish were friends, we were not that good of friends.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I went on an expedition to the bottom of the ocean Jose, I've made many friends with many fish, and I shall have many story to tell when I come back, we will also be having many fish sticks, because while me and the fish were friends, we were not that good of friends.
oh well man what can I say "you lose some you win some" ... in your case you still win friends and you win fish sicks as well hahahahaha ... will be awaiting you man hahaha