Symphonious7's New "Cartoony" Intro!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
haha, I don't think it even needs music, I'll just leave it like that haha

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
lol sorry symp, just felt like sharing it with the forum, i dont mind that you don't want something that you don't like =]

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
It's fine bro, I LIKED what I saw last time, but the only problem is it was 30 sec, which make me think it was for the Lunatic Chronicles, if so it needs to say Lunatic Chronicles, not symphonious 7, do the SAME THING in 8 seconds, for symphonious7 and I'm sold dude, so yeah, hope you get where I'm comin from, you're almost there man.

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
It's fine bro, I LIKED what I saw last time, but the only problem is it was 30 sec, which make me think it was for the Lunatic Chronicles, if so it needs to say Lunatic Chronicles, not symphonious 7, do the SAME THING in 8 seconds, for symphonious7 and I'm sold dude, so yeah, hope you get where I'm comin from, you're almost there man.
i dont know if you saw my reply on youtube, but i put the lunatic chronicles in that, was it not supposed to say symphonious at all? if you atch the video synched with the music, symphonious comes n as you say symphonious7 , then it fades out and the lunatic chronicles comes in when you say here another episode of the lunatic choronicles for you.

then it flickers in and out as you scream at the end... lemme know but i thought it should say symphonious and the unatic chonricles cause thats what was sang in the song.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
no no, somehow I missed that, I just woke up my parents want me to mow the lawn, I'm responding to posts, I'll check it out again a little later today, the good news is I LIKED it, it worked for me, as longs as there's a mentioning of lunatic chronicles we are good.