Symmetrics Audio - Brand New Instrumental Beats Channel

Symmetrics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi everyone, I am an independent beatmaker and I've just recently started a channel to showcase my work. So far I've only gotten a small handful of views and am hoping to change that and get some exposure for my beats!

There are currently 2 tracks up with a whole lot more on the way. I've been doing this for about 10 years now and it is my passion.

If you are a fan of laid back, chilled out hip-hop styled beats, please take a moment to check out my channel. Any/all feedback would be much appreciated. If you like what you hear, please subscribe, comment, like, share, embed, etc.

Thanks!

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
good stuff as you load more videos and get discovered your view will grow. lol i remember when "the browning" had litttle to no views and all of sudden there viral. keep posting and show your active and your subs will boom. heck you might have some youtube growing rappers who want to purchase beats

Reactions: Symmetrics

Symmetrics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
good stuff as you load more videos and get discovered your view will grow. lol i remember when "the browning" had litttle to no views and all of sudden there viral. keep posting and show your active and your subs will boom. heck you might have some youtube growing rappers who want to purchase beats
That is the ultimate goal, thanks for your help man.

Symmetrics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi everyone, I am an independent beatmaker and I've just recently started a channel to showcase my work. So far I've only gotten a small handful of views and am hoping to change that and get some exposure for my beats!

There are currently 2 tracks up with a whole lot more on the way. I've been doing this for about 10 years now and it is my passion.

If you are a fan of laid back, chilled out hip-hop styled beats, please take a moment to check out my channel. Any/all feedback would be much appreciated. If you like what you hear, please subscribe, comment, like, share, embed, etc.

Thanks!

Oh, and don't forget to check out my bandcamp page, symmetricsaudio.bandcamp.com, where you can download any of my tracks for only $1-2.