Facebook Sweet Land

Sweet Tooth Outlaws

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone with our kick off date just around the corner, I wanted to tell you all about Sweet Tooth Outlaws.

Sweet Tooth Outlaws is a couple's baking channel. We are a husband and wife team creating sweet treats made from scratch, to show everyone that baking isn't a scary thing especially from scratch. We also want to show other couples that you can spend time in the kitchen together. Our channel just isn't for couples though, it's for everyone. If you are single, and you haven't found the one cupid is supposed to send to you, well we still want to give you ideas on how to spend time in the kitchen when the right person comes along.

My husband is the one who created Sweet Tooth Outlaws, he took time out of his busy schedule to help create something that actually brought us closer together.

Our kick off date is July 29, and I thought the best way to announce our kick off date was by baking a batch of cupcakes, and having the date written in frosting. That photo is on our Facebook page. So feel free to stop by and visit our Facebook page, like it, and if you would like to give us the link to your page we will be happy to check it out.

www.facebook.com/SweetToothOutlaws

Have a sweet day! We will see you all on July 29!