Swapping Adsense Accounts (That's Already Been Linked To A Channel) Is It Possible?

FuzzyHead

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all,

I'm giving one of my old YT channels to a friend (because of YT's new eligibility requirements & ever-growing backlog with reviewing new channels) & I was wondering if it'll be easy, or even possible to swap the adsense account linked that channel .. as in, from mine to his?

The channel I'm giving him is already partner verified, so I'm hoping it's just a case of going into the channel's advance settings & changing the adsense customer ID.

Will that work, or will it nullify the already approved partner verification for that channel?

Thanks for any help.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good question. I dont know the answer but I hope someone here does know. Or if you can report back with your own results.
I have a couple of dormant channels that I could give over to someone else to handle if your above question is answered positively.

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
I wish to know that too. I just asked this question here: yttalk.com/threads/is-it-legal-to-buy-already-monetized-channel-for-starting-a-new-channel.279884/