Suspended Youtube Channel - Help Me

lucifer264

Reaction score
Hi. Recently my YT-Channel got suspended for breaking the community guidelines. Please Tell me how to save my channel. Thankyou very much.
Tại kênh của tôi đã chết

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
we need alot more info than that bud lol What kind of channel was it, did you have strikes before it happened? Were you using content that wasn't yours?[DOUBLEPOST=1403643307,1403643236][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm looking at your current channel and it appears to be you uploading other people's music, if you were doing that on the suspended channel, then there's nothing you can do, you broke the rules, youtube did what it does.

Reactions: Stef and lucifer264

lucifer264

Reaction score
Oh. Another Channel. My channel doesn't break the community guidelines. The so called "click bombing" is used by a lot of jealous people!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh. Another Channel. My channel doesn't break the community guidelines. The so called "click bombing" is used by a lot of jealous people!
We still need to know more though I mean so it was original content then? Are you saying you were click bombed? If so you just need to contact youtube and tell them you were wrongfully suspended, not sure how though.

lucifer264

Reaction score
My Channel is dead. I Don't Know the way save my channel. I respect the youtube community.
In Viet Nam there is a lot of jealous people has flagged videos. Sorry i don't know english well

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
My Channel is dead. I Don't Know the way save my channel. I respect the youtube community.
In Viet Nam there is a lot of jealous people has flagged videos. Sorry i don't know english well
Yeah I understand, but I'm trying to tell you that the only thing you can do if people flagged down your channel is contact youtube. There is a link people put in threads like these that show you how to do that, but I don't know what it is, so hopefully someone can tell you how to contact them soon :)

Reactions: lucifer264

lucifer264

Reaction score
My Videos is self- rotary videos about who teach on-line mathematical. So I don't break the community guidelines of YT.In VN many channels has dead because jealous people has flagged videos

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
My Videos is self- rotary videos about who teach on-line mathematical. So I don't break the community guidelines of YT.In VN many channels has dead because jealous people has flagged videos
Yeah that wouldn't break guidelines. You just gotta appeal to youtube. But I've heard it's an iffy thing, some people get their channels back, and some don't youtube is fickle.

Reactions: lucifer264

lucifer264

Reaction score
I Don't Know the way to save my channel. I need A helping , Please ![DOUBLEPOST=1403646077,1403645505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I understand, but I'm trying to tell you that the only thing you can do if people flagged down your channel is contact youtube. There is a link people put in threads like these that show you how to do that, but I don't know what it is, so hopefully someone can tell you how to contact them soon :)
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Symph