Surprise Eggs Spelling SURPRISE

OpenMoreToys

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Here is a video i just uploaded. Could use some feedback from you guys on what you think. At the start i have a basic annotation that links to my subscription. Does something this basic work at all? or is kind of distratcting from the video?

matthewd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
for some reason I'm not seeing the link here. What's the URL?

OpenMoreToys

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah, i guess that what it is. I thought purchasing access to this part of the forum would allow me to post a video or link. O well. I will have to get some more points

matthewd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah, i guess that what it is. I thought purchasing access to this part of the forum would allow me to post a video or link. O well. I will have to get some more points
Yeah, it's a little frustrating at first because you start out with no cash. Easiest way to do it is to just pop open like ten tabs in the welcome section, ten in the milestones, ten in the Fun and games, etc. And just contribute like 60 comments in a sitting. It's a little spammy and it takes a few hours but it will get you there. Once you've got your $100 YT bucks you can kinda chill out. You'll easily hit $100 a month just by participating when you want to if you're active.[DOUBLEPOST=1410943096,1410943049][/DOUBLEPOST]But, I can totally relate to wanting to get full access right away. I was in your shoes a month ago:)!