Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Any small Youtubers might ask this question. Is Youtube talking away views and subs? Do I feel like giving up because of this? Will I get notice and make this to a full-time job? I know there is no tool or sponsorships to help small Youtuber grow. I don't want to feel divided and I want to come together as a community. Let's stop going back and forth with each other. That's why I am doing a project to help small Youtubers( I did a video on it in my channel but let me know the link works). It's hard for us small youtubers and I cringe to see other channel grow fast than me and yet I am struggling on two of my channels. I am reaching out to the vlog, gaming, animation, fashion, react, lifestyle, podcast and comic community to help your fellow Youtubers out. One last thing if you are a large don't look down on us smaller channel. If it wasn't for us you will not be known.

The best thing small youtubers can do is work together, share and interact with each others content and as we all grow we show support to the new guys, the issue with "getting big" is people are fast to forget how hard it was to get started, I feel that building a community that has a goal of helping the exposure of the new guys would be awesome, plus the relationship you can build from this not to mention the networking that organically forms

I have made a few friends on YouTube since I started my channel. They have been extremely supportive. We give each other shout outs every once in a while and do our best to promote each others channels. It can be hard to get recognition when there are so many other big channels that fill up the search results with 100k view videos. The best advice I can give you is work on your SEO that helps you get discovered a lot. I really admire your drive to start this initiative and get the smaller channels to band together. There really is no reason we all shouldn't support one another, it isn't a contest after all.
Best of luck my friend :D

agreed, I have met several friends here and I love the interaction and support that comes with being active in the community. I wish the best for all of us.

I learned this in one of my persuasion psychology class why people of high power and authority tend not to pay attention to those who are much lower than them in status. And the answer is usually not because they are being rude, but because they have different stories running through their mind that are completely different than those who are smaller. From their perspective, you're just invisible. It's like the old saying, "a lion does not pay attention to the opinions of a sheep." But if a sheep can learn how to speak the language of the lion, then the lion will start listening. So your goal is to learn how to think like a lion, find out what the lion wants, and how you can help deliver that. How can you become a character in a story that the lion is already thinking of?

I say this just because I believe in dividing who you spend time with into 3. Spend 33% connecting with channels smaller than you, 33% with channels around your level and 33% connecting with channels bigger than you.

Yes, I think making actual connections and relationships with other YouTubers is one of the best parts of this! I hate when people just want sub4sub, since that's not genuinely helping each other out. I think it's great to truly support one another with shoutouts, likes, views and engagement on videos and I love watching us small YouTubers grow!

Yeah it's almost impossible to grow when you're a channel with fuckin 38 subs, you have to get a shoutout or tell some friends for people to even notice you, without that then you're basically screwed unless you play some popular games or do something trending but if none of that happens you're not gonna get anywhere.

The best thing small youtubers can do is work together, share and interact with each others content and as we all grow we show support to the new guys, the issue with "getting big" is people are fast to forget how hard it was to get started, I feel that building a community that has a goal of helping the exposure of the new guys would be awesome, plus the relationship you can build from this not to mention the networking that organically forms
AMEN to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back