SuperChat for the Comment section?

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What would you guys think of an option for donating like SuperChat's except in the comments where you can pay money and your comment will be pushed up to the top for some amount of time.

Or maybe have a section completely separate from the comments like on the side that is like an auction and if you pay you are displayed there for certain amount of time or stay there forever. All the money can be given to the creator or split between creator and youtube.

This would be fun for small channels and big channels and I've seen on YouTube that many viewers would love an option like this.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this an actual thing?
No, just something I saw in comment sections and thought about it. I think it would be a cool idea and just wanted to get other people's opinions about it.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think it would open spammers up to abuse the system, because I can't imagine SuperChat comments being allowed to be deleted. So you could buy spam space in comments sections with it.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that it is a good idea. I wouldn't be concerned about spam because creators would be given control over what is posted.