SUPER SAD my 20 channels got Disabled/ Terminated Today

Anup

Reaction score
As the title says my 20 channels got Disabled/ Terminated Today FOr no Reason At all!
No Email No COpyright nothing!

All They asked is google found suspecious activity on ur channel and ask to verivy with number and once verified i see all my channels except 2 -3 are disalbled / terminated! Can any one pls help me to resolve this issue! Tried contacting and appealing but no use !!
Just before even my main channel is also disabled! So no i cant even Login to Youtube!! Pls guys any 1 can help? :(

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why do you need 20 channels??? Maybe Youtube thought it was suspicious that you had 20 channels.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why do you need 20 channels??? Maybe Youtube thought it was suspicious that you had 20 channels.
It's a bit much, but I plan on having like 7 or so later on, so who knows, lol.

There was a bug yesterday where channels got randomly deleted and within an hour or two they were reinstated so that may have happened to you as well @Anup
If you really did absolutely nothing wrong then that's the likely answer. If all your accounts aren't reinstated within a few hours then hope YT support has answers.

Reactions: Anup

Anup

Reaction score
no way am using 20 channels for 20 category of videos and some channels im not even using for years! i see 10000 of ppl complaining today tat thier channels getting terminated! I dono how to get back! some of them gt back and some of them not

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have a lot of channels myself, mainly because of the content variety I've done throughout the years on YT and they've never come to do anything against me. Also you're allowed to have up to 50 channels on a Google account

Reactions: Anup

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

There was a bug yesterday where channels got randomly deleted and within an hour or two they were reinstated so that may have happened to you as well @Anup
If you really did absolutely nothing wrong then that's the likely answer. If all your accounts aren't reinstated within a few hours then hope YT support has answers.

Oh yeah i just heard about that but 20 channels is a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1481047519,1481047445][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a lot of channels myself, mainly because of the content variety I've done throughout the years on YT and they've never come to do anything against me. Also you're allowed to have up to 50 channels on a Google account
Yes but why the heck would one need 50 accounts unless people shared the email address or something.

Anup

Reaction score

Now the sad part is MY main youtube channel which i use to Login Also Just now Terminated/ Disabled!! WT the HELL!! All They asking is they found suspecious activity and after sms verification channel terminated! Now since my main channel dead i cant see / access any of my other channel ! :(

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now the sad part is MY main youtube channel which i use to Login Also Just now Terminated/ Disabled!! WT the HELL!! All They asking is they found suspecious activity and after sms verification channel terminated! Now since my main channel dead i cant see / access any of my other channel ! :(
Give it a few hours, see if they reinstate them all. If not then don't see any other option other than talking to customer support and hoping for the best.

Reactions: Devin and Anup

Anup

Reaction score
Oh yeah i just heard about that but 20 channels is a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1481047519,1481047445][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes but why the heck would one need 50 accounts unless people shared the email address or something.
its hard to make 50 emails for 50 channels so Youtube itself give users a option to create multiple channel in 1 account! Also There is also a option to switch Channels! It is noting against TOS and am using this from 8 years! :( god i have nearly 10 15k subs in each channel, and 1 by 1 geting dead :(

Anup

Reaction score
Give it a few hours, see if they reinstate them all. If not then don't see any other option other than talking to customer support and hoping for the best.
Im a tired of appealing man! and the sad part is some channels i cant have the channel URL! How we get channel url if channel get terminated? Appealing form need Channel URL :(