Meet Up/Gathering Summer in the City 2014

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well after tonight im pretty sure im banned from there for life but im still gonna hang around outside and be a pain in the a**

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What'd you do this time?
Well cherry wallis tried telling me what i can and cant say on the internet. So i told her to 'f*ck off, c*nt'

She has now decided to tell her whole fan base that i call all of them c*nts when i clearly used the singular of 'c*nt' when i said it to her. She then decided to get a whole bunch of other youtubers involved like emma blackery to back her just because she got butthurt. She thought that because she was a big youtuber i wouldnt dare call her a 'c*nt' so i once again explained live on broadcast that i specifically think she is a c*nt but i have never once said anything to her fans or cared about her fans.

These ppl are best mates with the SitC organisers so i think its safe to say i aint welcome there anymore. I shall definitely be appearing to cause havoc though you can trust me on that one

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well cherry wallis tried telling me what i can and cant say on the internet. So i told her to 'f*ck off, c*nt'

She has now decided to tell her whole fan base that i call all of them c*nts when i clearly used the singular of 'c*nt' when i said it to her. She then decided to get a whole bunch of other youtubers involved like emma blackery to back her just because she got butthurt. She thought that because she was a big youtuber i wouldnt dare call her a 'c*nt' so i once again explained live on broadcast that i specifically think she is a c*nt but i have never once said anything to her fans or cared about her fans.

These ppl are best mates with the SitC organisers so i think its safe to say i aint welcome there anymore. I shall definitely be appearing to cause havoc though you can trust me on that one
Wow. Just for that, I'd say she's a c**t. She's so far up her own a** it's crazy.

You should definitely cause a ruckus there though. :)

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow. Just for that, I'd say she's a c**t. She's so far up her own a** it's crazy.

You should definitely cause a ruckus there though. :)
Im actually thinking about making a video like that nate guy did to joey graceffa, where i will get the clips of what i said and point out how she cant tell the difference between c*nt and c*nts then take apart her tweets about me being a mcdonalds worker as an insult and asking what she has against legitimate hard working people who work all day to earn a wage to live off. And then i was going to ask why she felt the need to try and manipulate her audience onto hating on someone just because they hurt her feelings and said a bad word to her.

Then id finish off by calling her a c*nt

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im actually thinking about making a video like that nate guy did to joey graceffa, where i will get the clips of what i said and point out how she cant tell the difference between c*nt and c*nts then take apart her tweets about me being a mcdonalds worker as an insult and asking what she has against legitimate hard working people who work all day to earn a wage to live off. And then i was going to ask why she felt the need to try and manipulate her audience onto hating on someone just because they hurt her feelings and said a bad word to her.

Then id finish off by calling her a c*nt
I like that idea. Do it! Make her look like an idiot!

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

If you have an issue getting in, let me know and I'll help smooth things over for you.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you have an issue getting in, let me know and I'll help smooth things over for you.
Cheers dude but im just gonna straight up give it a miss anyway, the only reason i had for going was to give some people a chance to meet me and chat. I can easily just hang around outside to meet up with people :)