Suggestions to get more views

click4geek

Liking YTtalk
Does anybody have any suggestions? Im sort of stuck right now, but at the same time I feel like its growing

Once again you have beat me.... :p

roadrunner.gif

i like this part right here 1000% agree:)
- QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!! If you create high-quality videos then you are far more likely to become successful on YouTube!!! People come on youtube mainly to watch videos rather than to listen... so first and foremost, you want people to be watching something that looks GOOD! Even if you have something really good to say, people will click away quickly if they see poor quality video.​
- Aim for HD, its the way forward!!! This is an encouraging site for people watching youtube videos, when the quality changer actually reaches 1080p!! It shows that you actually took some thought into the quality and proves that you are here on youtube to make a point.​
- Make sure the whole video flows together nicely!! YOU wouldn't want to watch a video with bad editing that didn't seem to flow between each cut! Make it flow!!! If you do cut and edit your video together, make sure that it isn't too obvious and keep it smooth. If you can, it might work best for you to take it in one cut, or as few a possible, but try not to have mind blanks!​
- Optimize your videos! Edit the title, description, tags, closed captions, thumbnails and annotations! This will will show people that you spent/spend a lot of time on your videos and they will be encouraged to click these links and help you out more!​

Back