GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
So do we just call this thread
"The Pro Kie upload" thread? Cause at this point you are just promoting your videos. There is a gaming videos section you can post on. ;)

Pro Kie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So do we just call this thread
"The Pro Kie upload" thread? Cause at this point you are just promoting your videos. There is a gaming videos section you can post on. ;)
I made this thread mate, I ask for feedback on my videos, yes that does mean I ask for feedback on every video, which is why numerous videos on on here.

Pro Kie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let me know what you think of my new Fifa 20 vid and let me know how I can improve as it's a bit different from the typical modern warfare vids that I do.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first video, here are my suggestions.
First off, I think your microphone quality could be improved. As that is something people listen to throughout the video.
Secondly, The music during the gameplay, in my personal opinion, it was a little too loud compared to the gameplay and your voice.
Thirdly, Maybe shorten the intro, I saw someone else said that too. I believe intros are great to have but they are the first thing people see after they click your video. Which means making it quality and the perfect time is pretty key.
Lastly, The quality of the gameplay seemed to be like 720p or low bitrate. You should always have quality and quantity in my opinion. These are key when growing. I suggest having your video at least 1920x1080 (1080P) 60 fps. As well have a very high bitrate. Bitrate is what makes the video being more or less pixelish. Higher the bitrate the better looking, also means higher file size...
I hope I could shed some light on here for you but i want to add what i like about it. The intro was great. (before showing what gun you used). The thumbnails are on point! Basically everything is good other than what I said earlier. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see more content coming from you!

Reactions: Pro Kie