Suggestions for youtube channel?

33facts

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently I began a music channel where I post various genres of music like trap, ambient music. I would appreciate if somebody could take a look at my Youtube page and provide constructive criticism. If possible please tell me what your opinion is on my content or even what you think of my home page, music, general look of the videos. If you have any advice on how to grow a channel please feel free to share.

Once again thank you in advance to those that are willing to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Review / Channel Feedback forum. ^_^

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think the feel of your channel is really nice, well put together and professional.
I LOVE the thumbnails and banner you have, and listening to some of the music it definitely fits with the vibe.
It might be nice to separate (maybe when you have more tracks) the music into specific genres or subgenres.
With the titles, are they all lower case for aesthetic reasons? If so, neat (and sorry), if not, maybe capitalise at least the name of the artist

One thing I will say is, the animation you have in the videos with the bass, the screen shaking thing, it can be a little too much.. But that might just be me.

Overall, it looks great!

ps. Do you have permission from the artists to share the music?

Reactions: 33facts

33facts

Reaction score
I think the feel of your channel is really nice, well put together and professional.
I LOVE the thumbnails and banner you have, and listening to some of the music it definitely fits with the vibe.
It might be nice to separate (maybe when you have more tracks) the music into specific genres or subgenres.
With the titles, are they all lower case for aesthetic reasons? If so, neat (and sorry), if not, maybe capitalise at least the name of the artist

One thing I will say is, the animation you have in the videos with the bass, the screen shaking thing, it can be a little too much.. But that might just be me.

Overall, it looks great!

ps. Do you have permission from the artists to share the music?
Thank you, I appreciate that you took your time to give me feedback. The reason I don't capitalise the names of the artists is for aesthetic reasons but mainly because most artists have their names in lower case letters.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden