Suggestions for minecraft creations.

YoiGamerHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a series on my channel called minecraft creations where I make some large images in minecraft. So far I have made a cartman, super meat boy and some mario sprites.

I'd like to see what other people would be interested in seeing me make. So if possible could you help me out by suggesting some new stuff for me.

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Your minecraft creations are the reason why I subbed to you :D Maybe you could some characters from The Simpsons or Family Guy

YoiGamerHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
a huge TNT block?
(then blow it up)
I don't think my computer could handle recording it. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1344207988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your minecraft creations are the reason why I subbed to you :D Maybe you could some characters from The Simpsons or Family Guy
Cheers dude, glad to hear you like them. Also I think family guy is a good idea. I might end up making Stewie killing Lois. :)

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't think my computer could handle recording it. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1344207988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cheers dude, glad to hear you like them. Also I think family guy is a good idea. I might end up making Stewie killing Lois. :)
That sounds really cool! What about Peter fighting the chicken?

YoiGamerHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds really cool! What about Peter fighting the chicken?
Haha, I might make both, I'm gonna see what other people have to suggest aswell and when this thread seems to be at an end i'l decide what to make, although i won't tell you because i want it to be a surprise.

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Haha, I might make both, I'm gonna see what other people have to suggest aswell and when this thread seems to be at an end i'l decide what to make, although i won't tell you because i want it to be a surprise.
Ok haha. It's better if it's a surprise :D