Success story?

Richy

Lord Richy
First of all sorry if I post this in the wrong section

Hey, I'm richy and I have been making videos Properly for nine months and as of last week Sunday to be precise I had 130 subscribers, all my videos consistent of we're blogs and I suppose I hadn't found my nich or what I was suppose to do with that channel.
Outside ofyoutube I'm a performer/singer I have been doing that for well over ten years and never thought of collabrorating my outside life with my YouTube life until last week. You may be thinking what is the point of this ramble well last Friday I uploaded a modest cover of an edd plant song, and shared it on twitter and Facebook, I also tagged it really well in my opinion too.
Ever since I uploaded that video I have been getting subscribers as I said I went from 130 on Sunday the 2nd of September 2012, now here we are in Wednesday the 5th of September 2012 and I have 500+ subscribers, I know that's not many in retrospect but to make that gain ina a few days is a big deal to me.
I don't know if I can call this a success story or a lucky break, but I'm sure am happy, let me hear your thoughts?
Richy

i would definitely call it the beginning of a success story :D sounds like if you do more songs you could be well on your way to having a much larger fanbase :p and congrats on getting over 500 subs :D

It kind of scares me haha thanks for the comment[DOUBLEPOST=1346869195,1346858164][/DOUBLEPOST]I put this in the wrong place didn't i

Back