Subscription count silliness

LIVEst

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
My subs number is growing very slowly, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm filming what I love.

JediMaster362

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's good. I just hope we can get past the thresholds the right way. I've been on that site for 10 years, and I'm shocked at the update.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I know sometimes my sub count will go down after I get a sub, sometimes it's someone subscribing then unsubscribing right away, sometimes YouTube will 'flush' a spam account out of your subscriptions when someone subscribes because the list get refreshed by the REAL person subscribing, I've also noticed the same thing if someone unsubscribes, sometimes I'll lose 2-3 subscribers in one go because of the same thing

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have people subbing for a few days, and then unsubscribe. I´m suspecting they expected me to subscribe back to them.
I have noticed that the view count is up to date, but the analytics is a few days late, which is annoying to me!
There is this one guy who subs to my channel everytime i post a video - only to unsub a few days later.
He's left his subscriptions on public so i get a notification that he's subbed to me each time. He's probably done this 4-5 times now

Its so annoying. I'm not interested in sub4sub, just unsub and go away :tongue:

Reactions: LIVEst
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I learned to stop looking for the sub #'s. It'll grow eventually if you're working at it.

Looking at the thumbs ups and downs and subscription numbers drove me a little crazy in the beginning.
This is so me right now. It’s so annoying, I’m constantly checking to see if there’s been any activity - views, likes, or new subs.

Nothing like getting a new sub though.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s normal, just focus on making content and the subscribers will come.