Subscribing to the channels of people who promised to subscribe to mine.....and they did not.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm surprised too, I have really good cpm on rumble ( i got the same money for 4k views). It's strange....i just back to adsense this month and everything is so low :(
I make more money on Google AdSense on a monthly basis with one eighth of those views. I realise CPM changes across channels, but it's bizarre it's so low.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: CharlieDaDog

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make more money on Google AdSense on a monthly basis with one eighth of those views. I realise CPM changes across channels, but it's bizarre it's so low.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Today I joined the new network and waiting for connection, I will see is it any difference with my CPM ( just have to wait 2 days for my google analytics). Thank you anyway

Reactions: Kevin Muldoon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not gonna sugarcoat anything, so honestly there's no universal surefire shortcut to stardom.

While consistency is one thing, you need the right channels to promote. Try to be part of communities before sharing your videos (many people make the mistakes of hit-and-run). That's how growth comes about.
Any best communities that you know that could help us small channels?[DOUBLEPOST=1485655087,1485654984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I got last week 400000 high quality views and i got only 40$ for them, Average view duration is the most important thing on Yt at the moment ( i had 1 month training with youtube advisor ). Maybe views do matter but definitely dead subs not[DOUBLEPOST=1485609866,1485609682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, it's good for brands like coca cola or pampers, and you make the money thanks to those channels ( if they pay for views on youtube:D )
Wow 40k! How old is your channel of you don't mind me asking?[DOUBLEPOST=1485655217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Today I joined the new network and waiting for connection, I will see is it any difference with my CPM ( just have to wait 2 days for my google analytics). Thank you anyway
I thought joining networks is not even a good idea?

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
MCNs can't help you get a higher CPM. The only thing that can do that is the type of content you have on your channel. Scratching my head over your 400,000 views only earning you $40. Sounds fishy. I'd make sure the contract with your old MCN is really terminated and doesn't have any residual conditions. I've never dealt with networks, but it could possibly be that your old MCN is still extracting money from your channel.

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
MCNs can't help you get a higher CPM. The only thing that can do that is the type of content you have on your channel. Scratching my head over your 400,000 views only earning you $40. Sounds fishy. I'd make sure the contract with your old MCN is really terminated and doesn't have any residual conditions. I've never dealt with networks, but it could possibly be that your old MCN is still extracting money from your channel.
I need a content Id, I'm just tired to see my videos everywhere on youtube. I should contact old MCN, maybe they still put own commercials on my videos

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any best communities that you know that could help us small channels?[DOUBLEPOST=1485655087,1485654984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow 40k! How old is your channel of you don't mind me asking?[DOUBLEPOST=1485655217][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought joining networks is not even a good idea?
Reddit's Newtubers is a good start.

Reactions: CharlieDaDog
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit's Newtubers is a good start.
I am trying reddit but their rules are strict and they filter my posts. I made a new account so far and before i post i make sure i read their rules and will not violate it. But i havent had luck with reddit yet. Dont know which niche for kids and toys that are good to post videos

Ryan Kuznicki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sub for sub is definitely not the way to go I recommend spending sometime yes this may mean hours, researching tags to use I recommend using tubebuddy and google heartbeat. Also something simpler is just find channels to collab with.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am trying reddit but their rules are strict and they filter my posts. I made a new account so far and before i post i make sure i read their rules and will not violate it. But i havent had luck with reddit yet. Dont know which niche for kids and toys that are good to post videos
You've to be careful with every subreddit's rules. No doubt they would hate hit-and-runners (I got that during my first visit because Reddit's a special creature) but be nice, helpful and only link your content when requested. Once you've established yourself even more, post your own content once in a while.

Recently I tried to enter a fairly inactive and small subreddit just to test the water, had my content downvoted. But on another subreddit I frequented more regularly, it was the totally opposite. Here's the image as a proof.

To embrace Reddit, you must love it as a community. Be more active, and you'd eventually see success with it. True story.