Subscribing to the channels of people who promised to subscribe to mine.....and they did not.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub4sub is the biggest waste of time a YouTuber can do. Focus on connecting with your audience, not people who are only subscribing to artificially inflate their channel's subscribers.
Thanks for the advice i will definetly do that[DOUBLEPOST=1485551786,1485551730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unlike many years ago, YT now has an intelligent algorithm on ranking channels. Buying views or subs would heavily hurt your channel in the future.
I see. Though i still can't find the right formula to get my channel noticed by YT

Reactions: Kevin Muldoon

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually sub4susb isn't the way u gonna promote ur channel, even if u got them to sub u back, they r kinda fake subs with no activities.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the advice i will definetly do that[DOUBLEPOST=1485551786,1485551730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see. Though i still can't find the right formula to get my channel noticed by YT
Not gonna sugarcoat anything, so honestly there's no universal surefire shortcut to stardom.

While consistency is one thing, you need the right channels to promote. Try to be part of communities before sharing your videos (many people make the mistakes of hit-and-run). That's how growth comes about.

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sub4sub only can damage your youtube channel, it's better for YT algorithm to have 100 subs and 50% attention than 1000 subs and only 5% attention. Yt algorithm is changed to prevent from spamming ( views doesn't matter anymore ) and subs for subs practice.........Do not ruin your yt channel!!!!!

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
sub4sub only can damage your youtube channel, it's better for YT algorithm to have 100 subs and 50% attention than 1000 subs and only 5% attention. Yt algorithm is changed to prevent from spamming ( views doesn't matter anymore ) and subs for subs practice.........Do not ruin your yt channel!!!!!
Views do matter. More views means more revenue and views are undoubtedly a part of their ranking algorithm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Views do matter. More views means more revenue and views are undoubtedly a part of their ranking algorithm.

Well, I got last week 400000 high quality views and i got only 40$ for them, Average view duration is the most important thing on Yt at the moment ( i had 1 month training with youtube advisor ). Maybe views do matter but definitely dead subs not[DOUBLEPOST=1485609866,1485609682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is buying views legal in YT? Do some channels really buying views?
Yes, it's good for brands like coca cola or pampers, and you make the money thanks to those channels ( if they pay for views on youtube:D )

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well, I got last week 400000 high quality views and i got only 40$ for them, Average view duration is the most important thing on Yt at the moment ( i had 1 month training with youtube advisor ). Maybe views do matter but definitely dead subs not[DOUBLEPOST=1485609866,1485609682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, it's good for brands like coca cola or pampers, and you make the money thanks to those channels ( if they pay for views on youtube:D )
I'm not sure what you mean by high quality means.

When I think of high quality, I think of demographics.

If 400,00 views are coming from 8 to 14 year olds from India, then your CPM rate is going to be considerably lower than those who's traffic is coming from adults in the USA and UK.

I've been using Google AdSense since it launched and demographics is key.

Check your analytics. If your CPM rate is so low then it is undoubtedly because of where those views are coming from.

Reactions: CharlieDaDog

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure what you mean by high quality means.

When I think of high quality, I think of demographics.

If 400,00 views are coming from 8 to 14 year olds from India, then your CPM rate is going to be considerably lower than those who's traffic is coming from adults in the USA and UK.

I've been using Google AdSense since it launched and demographics is key.

Check your analytics. If your CPM rate is so low then it is undoubtedly because of where those views are coming from.

Most my views comes from U.S.A Japan,U.K. and Spain. It's a first and second Tier ( My CPM goes down after when I left MNN).

Reactions: Kevin Muldoon

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Most my views comes from U.S.A Japan,U.K. and Spain. It's a first and second Tier ( My CPM goes down after when I left MNN).
Wow. I'm surprised you made so little money from that many views from western countries. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: CharlieDaDog

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow. I'm surprised you made so little money from that many views from western countries. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm surprised too, I have really good cpm on rumble ( i got the same money for 4k views). It's strange....i just back to adsense this month and everything is so low :(