Channel Type
Other
Mine works out at 167 views per sub

Reactions: Simply6

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's 1 new subscriber every 67.1 views. Far better than me, XD. I'd say you're doing great. Just keep at it and you will continue to grow. Best wishes, :).
thanks. it sounds better when you put it like that haha.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
1.8m views and just over 7K subs. It works out to about 1 sub for every 250 views.

Interesting exercise!

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up there closer to you, at 1 sub per ~402 views, I've been unhappy with it for quite a while in fact. 1.3m views and 3.2k subs. I'm looking to see how I can do better but I have more total views than some channels with like 25k-30k subs. A german speaking channel who plays castle crush had passed me in total views with almost 10k subs at that time.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently my subscriber ratio is 1115 views per subscriber (or 0.0008963888 subscribers per view), and it tends to increase (decrease), which I see as a good trend. It is this way because many people watch my videos, without being subscribers, but getting referred from suggested videos, search engines, YouTube home page and embedded on forums (according to Analytics). Plus I don't really do in every video annotations for subscribers, voiceover asking for subs, end screen with asking to subscribe or similar tactics employed by almost every popular YouTube channel, because I don't see the subscriber count as some kind of channel karma, even if it helps being with higher subscriber base (in presentations, getting verified badge, for ego etc).