Subscribers count discrepancies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone else having some slight discrepancies in the numbers?

Well on my channel page it says 50, but when I actually see/count the subs on the old layout i get 47-49 subs.

Speaking of which, how do I see my subscribers with the new layout? I preferred the old subscribers grid where we could see all the subs thumbnails. :/

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cant tell because I seem to be stuck with the new layout, I have checked the homepage and cant find how to get back. Perhaps the option is gone now? I too preferred the old layout for the thumbs, I hope they add that back in at some point.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Today I logged on to see that they added the subscriber thumbnails... I look, and I notice I lost 2 subscribers somehow. :/

I'm no longer at 50 subs. although the Analytics remain the same.... so i think I never actually was at 50 subscribers and this is the discrepancies I was seeing.

What a downer. lol

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My girlfriend noticed hers dropped ten the other day and I believe it was related to this.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
My girlfriend noticed hers dropped ten the other day and I believe it was related to this.
Am I the only one interested about this mystery girlfriend you have? I see you mention her ALL THE TIME...and I've searched the forums for a link...but to no avail!

Does that make me weird? Stalkery, sure, but I dunno about weird...

Is she real, Michael??? Totally legit question! Where she at?

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Am I the only one interested about this mystery girlfriend you have? I see you mention her ALL THE TIME...and I've searched the forums for a link...but to no avail!

Does that make me weird? Stalkery, sure, but I dunno about weird...

Is she real, Michael??? Totally legit question! Where she at?
Hi lol I did used to post on the forums with a link to my channel but I have a beauty channel and a lot of guys are on the forum and I stopped linking to it after I made a new channel as there were a lot of guys from here heading to my channel who really isnt my target audience so I havent linked to it since but I still post here every so often.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi lol I did used to post on the forums with a link to my channel but I have a beauty channel and a lot of guys are on the forum and I stopped linking to it after I made a new channel as there were a lot of guys from here heading to my channel who really isnt my target audience so I havent linked to it since but I still post here every so often.
You know, Summer, I thought it might be you...but I wasn't 100% on it, so I didn't jump out with accusations, lol. But now the air is cleared. I feel better, now.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.